We WILL work for you!
Check out our resume…
To share common business interests and experiences in pursuit of collective goals, to provide strength and organizational solidarity within the security industry, to lobby effectively at all levels of government, to implement and execute visionary projects, and to present members with exceptional opportunities to network on behalf of themselves and their business interests.
Over the past thirty years, thousands of participating members have represented the industry collectively to government and industry with effective results in training and education.
Membership in the AAF is a VALUABLE investment
- V Voice in government through representation
- A Associate Membership for manufacturers/suppliers
- L Leadership through committee involvement
- U Unity to pursue collective goals
- A Active role in false alarm reduction effort
- B Business reputability and industry standards
- L Local numerous networking opportunities
- E Educational development via certified courses